Storymiller generates standard RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed complying version 2.0. All the settings required to generate the feed are set in settings module as follows:
- Platform charset
- Platform title
- Link to homepage
- Platform description
- Platform language
- Copyright statement contains current year with four digits and platform name
- Hours the readers should skip are set separately on hourly basis
- Time to live
- If image for RSS feed is set it is stored in theme images folder with name rss.png
Embedding a video in blog post is easy. This sample shows how to embed Google video in your post. First you will need to know the ID of the video. You get this by following these steps:
- Find the video to embed.
- Click Email - Blog... button.
- Select Embed HTML link.
- Find the docId in the address of the video and copy it into the clipboard.
Add the following code in your post:
[enter docId here]&hl=en" width="400"
[enter docId here]&hl=en" />
[enter docId here]&hl=en">
[enter video caption here]
Replace the [enter docId here] with the id found in the address. You may also add optional video caption in the code. This is shown in case the video cannot be displayed directly in your browser.